The 8th District PTA currently serves 111 PTA units and 3 councils within 8 counties; Alpine, Amador, Calaveras, Mariposa, Merced, San Joaquin, Stanislaus and Tuolumne. Our area encompasses approx. 11,000 square miles. We are a diverse district that includes, the central valley and mountain ranges.
History of the 8th District PTA
The 8th District PTA was chartered in 1917. We have a diverse group of members within our district and we are constantly striving to offer our members the support and services they need and request.
PRESIDENT – MARY TO
V.P. LEADERSHIP SERVICES – EDDIE McCALL
TREASURER – CINDY GUTIERREZ
SECRETARY – DANIELLE DIXON
- January 19 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
- January 19 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- February 23 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
- February 23 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- April 6 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- May 10 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- June 6 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm